We’ve come up with a few suggestions for baby-friendly holidays to give you peace of mind. You don’t have to compromise on fun or variety in order to let your littlest one experience travel. Here are just few fantastic resorts offering reliable childcare:
Club Perili, Turkey
Perili itself prides itself on providing high quality childcare. The Mediterranean resort may be set in a remote hillside location, but the facilities on offer more than compensate for the long transfer times.
The Children’s Club is roomy, comfortable and air conditioned. Your child will be able to paint, draw, play games and enjoy properly supervised swimming activities whilst you get to play grown up games!
Perili is a sailing resort, and the landscape around the resort makes a phenomenal scenic backdrop. The tutors are experienced and professional so don’t worry if you’re a beginner. For those happy to keep their feet dry, there are tennis courts in stunning scenery and bike trips to explore the rest of the area.
Half Moon Club, Jamaica
The 5-star Half Moon resort boasts Anancy’s Kids Village, a child daycare with a fun mascot. While you are horseback riding, swimming with dolphins, or relaxing in the spa, you can get busy enjoying yourself whilst your child will making new friends and having unique experiences.
For very little children, you can also arrange for the staff to read a bedtime story. Children are also very welcome in all of the resort’s restaurants, with special early seating times and a dedicated terrace available for families with young children.
La Plagne Ski Resort, France
If a holiday on the ski slopes is your dream, then visit La Plagne ski resort in France which offers inclusive childcare for kids 3 months and up. The resort employs fully qualified British nannies who run a well-organised and structured crèche that is up and running by the time your day’s activities are ready to begin.
A private nanny service is also available to guests who book a chalet. This first-class service means that you and the older children are free to enjoy the rest of the resort whilst children under 2 are well-cared for.
With a broad range of destinations offering top quality childcare, bringing children under 2 on holiday can actually be a relaxing and educational experience for everyone. Make sure you research the full range of facilities, staffing and opening hours on offer before you book.
Sources: Baby Goes 2.com
Other Related Guides
- Tips for the Perfect Relaxing Trip to Bath
- Bordeaux : the Pearl of Aquitaine
- 2013 Travel Guide to Malta
- What’s It Like to Visit Barrow, Alaska?
- It's Not All About Height! Choosing the Best Place in Europe to Ski Late in the Season.
- Thailand: The Land of Smiles and Spirituality
- Beach holidays in January 2012
- Last Minute Travel Tips
- Cinq raisons pour lesquelles vos prochaines vacances en famille devraient être un « Road trip »
- Luxury tours in January 2012
- Idées de vacances de plongée pour 2012
- A great golf holiday is a fantastic way to improve your game, to enjoy playing in some completely unique and across some famous courses.
- Planning Your Trip to Ireland
- Entry and Medical Requirements for Mediterranean Countries
- Tout savoir sur les lieux à visiter au Vietnam
- How To Be An Eco-Friendly Traveller
- How to Save Big Bucks When Your Travelling With The Family
- Forget About Paris - 8 New Romantic Holiday Cities Uncovered
- Greatest Ever Motorbiking Holidays
- A Breathtaking Tour Around the West Coast of Ireland
- New Zealand's Gem - Beautiful Taranaki
- Why Not to Take the Kids on a Caravan Holiday
- Why Should You Still Go To Greece On Your Summer Holiday?
- Diving Holiday Ideas For 2012
- Les raisons de plébisciter une agence de
- Guide de voyages gratuit
- The Top 5 Attractions for Families in Dorset
- Saving Money Tips for Your Next Holiday
- Five Reasons Your Next Family Holiday Should Be a Road Trip
- Camping Holidays in the UK - Three Locations that Kids will Love